Friday 18 January 2013

I LOVE ME Week #3

Hey Lovlies,

Well it's week three already of the I Love Me challenge!

This week I'm setting you the challenge of "Don't sweat the small stuff"! Simple eh?!

Well it may seem like a simple thing to do but it is sometime anything but! I am very guilty of getting stressed about little things which don't actually even matter in the grand scheme of things!

An example....I will give myself a big, no huge list of things "TO DO" I go to bed with great intentions for the next morning, I start off well and then I miss one thing off.....well thats a big fat fail! But is it? Did the world stop turning when I forgot to moisturise my legs?......NO!

So rather than getting stressed or feel that you have failed, look at the other things you accomplished on that list and feel good about that instead of bad about the one thing you didn't! It may not be a physical list it may be in your head but what you have to do is let yourself go with the flow a little and if you forget the odd thing either do it later or look at it and see if you even need to do it at all!

Give yourself a break, Don't sweat the small stuff and recognise all the things you have achieved!

How are you getting on with the rest of the challenges? Have you been adding glamour in to your life? Have a great week!

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment